I can reccomend these two fantastic online dance music record shops:

www.elesdesia.nl

Has a good selection of old school, Chicago,Detroit and New York stuff.They have a good quality service;these guys get the records out quickly!

www.blackrhythm.com

Good for old school New York labels:smokin,underworld,warlock,apexton distributed labels,cutting,loads of freestyle stuff etc etc.

Again,these guys are good t do business with(unlike a certain other record shop I could mention...I wonder what that could be).

Why not check them out?

Btw,both these shops are based in Holland.

Peace

Leon