>I saw this clip last night. Just want to know if the main vocalist featured
>on that wack carousel is indeded Paris the Black Fu.

Yes, it is.

Its getting quite a lot
>of commercial play here. Wierd considering few had really heard of the Throw
>label until quite recently.

Zomba has released it locally and have given it a big push, in the same way
that they gave Groove Armada a push. It's a fun song, humourous in a
leftfield way. I am happy to see it appreciated.

People are saying that Australia's Madison Avenue have sold out too but
those guys have been slogging away at it for years in Frankston (very run
part of Melbourne) and when they cut Don't Call Me Baby they had no idea
that it would be a hit. There's nothing wrong with having a hit.