Yesterday I had this conversation, where Cliff Thomas' name was brought up.
Sure, I'd heard of the name before, but I didn't quite remember what the
story was on him.

Guess he had a big role in Detroit's first wave, recording artists such as
Atkins, Saunderson, Shakir, and Fowlkes.  He also owned Buy Right records,
where Mr. Dé and DJ Assault launched their early Electrofunk releases from.

Is this factual info?  You know how myths seem to litter all these old
Detroit stories.  I just want to make sure I have the facts straight before
I start communicating this info to others.

If anyone would like to fill in the blanks, I'm all ears.......

...Jason Birchmeier