i agree...moods and grooves are definately on the right track.  Da Sampla is
one of my favorite albums of the year.  and the one with Mike Grant on it
that was released around the same time is awsome.  i gotta get on their test
pressing mailing list somehow.
jeff
ps sorry my thoughts on those albums are so late...its just that i was gone
for so long...