Hi all,
Just to let you know that Dark Energy is now broadcasting live to the
inbternet (via Windows Media Player :( at http://www.2ser.com

For those who don't know about Dark Energy... it was started 2 years ago
by Sydney's most underground dj's, James Bond, Wavelength, Agent Patrick
and Florian. Mixing up a storm playing tha broad spectrum of music
produced or influenced by black producers/musicians. Music ranges from
Techno, electro/ghetto, house, jazz, etc....

Very high 313 content.

I guess the only way for y'all to find out what we are about is to listen
in to our show. The times for each region are below...

Sydney: 12 Midnight - 2am Sat
Detroit: 9am - 11am Friday
New York: 9am - 11am Friday
LA: 6am - 8am Friday
Berlin: 3pm - 5pm Friday
London: 2pm - 4pm Friday.

We'd love to hear from anyone tuning in from overseas, so if you would
like to contact us at the station, the phone number is: +61 2 9514 9500

Peace,
Patrick.

Southern Outpost
http://www.southernoutpost.com