Hello,

This Wednesday a few friends and I will be playing records at Forans.
Nate Deyonker will be playing a live set, Ian Dinsmore will play deep
house, Steve Lammers is going to be playing a special set of Finnish
Techno that he picked up during the Koneisto festival in Finland last
week, and I will be dropping a set of downtempo idm and ambient. If you
are looking for a variety of good records and a bit of mid-week
relaxation, Forans is the place to go.

Wednesday 08.16.00
Forans
612 Woodward(three doors north of Congress)
Detroit MI
313.617.3630
8pm-2am

Thanks,
Mike Taylor

PS If you are looking for something to do on Saturdays, you should check
out Alvin Hill and Mike Giger's night at Forans. It is a nice blend of
old house, funk, hip-hop and jazz, spun by a couple cats who know their
records. I have no connection or association with their night, I just
think they deserve a lot more attention than they are getting.

--
 Michael Taylor : [EMAIL PROTECTED]