m.doc 'it's percussion' (jack trax) is by far my favourite hip house.
fast eddie's 'i can dance' (dj international) is another fave.
tyree cooper and fast eddie are the main players to look out for (but i guess
you already know that)
also worth checking out are early frankie bones, lenny dee, musto stuff on
fourth floor, nu groove, and the bonesbreak series. different flavour to the
chicago hip house.
i picked up a pile of chicago and new york hip house on the street in new york
yesterday (for a dollar a piece). haven't has time to listen to it properly yet.
james

Kent williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/16/2000 11:28:17 AM