i totally have to disagree to your attacking of the voting tactic. if for
once a piece of our music, our soul and our spirit has the change to become
real successfull without being cheesy or commercial then why not push it to
the maximum where this could get. why not support people / music / art that
raised from the UNDERGROUND and make it a whatever "hit" out there in the
world of thieves in the socalled music-industry. and if this comes from
straight up eight mile place
than it`s even sweeter if one can push it. let them cats earn some
cash/success with a piece of music that seems real, no problems with that.

me as a recordlabel owner would had done the same - like it or not.

peace,

andy vaz
background records
a TOUCH of CLASS