It all simply boils down to two methods of change.
                Some people believe that to make change you need to
                completely overthrow the system.  Just destroy it
                and rebuild it properly.  It's he stuff toppled
                governments are made of.  Other's believe the only
                way to make real change is to work within the system,
                expand yourself to a position of power, and then use
                that power to affect change upon the very system you
                detest.  Silent revolution.

                Some choose to work outside the system, and others
                within...   Until now working within the system
                was basically the only option, but we seem to be
                at a crossroad of sorts with the evolution of
                online digital music distribution.  Either method
                has merit as far as I'm concerned.  I mean, who
                wouldn't get a smirk on their face to see the Pubahs
                up on TRL?  Just an extra poke from the many thorns
                in the major label's over-corporatized side...

                Dale