hmmmm...white label...i always thought alot of records were white label only
was because the artist couldn't get clearance for a sample...that and
because they were just testing the market.  if it was a good bangin techno
track or house track i don't think i would mind so much.  but it pisses me
off so much that trance is getting all this mainstream action while our boys
from detroit get no respect.  paul van dyke gets his respect, when is juan
or derrick, kevin or MIKE (whose labels samples keep getting stolen) going
to get theirs??

jeff

ps...i also think as much as it hurts to have something stolen, it is also a
complement in a way.  it obviously ment that a few other people really liked
what you did, just didn't appreciate it or respect it the way it was ment to
be.  stolen...