Minto Chempotical George wrote:

> also got the new mills double Every Dog has it's day...this is a very fine
> release for jeff and is probably the best thing I have heard from him in
> many years. very deep and nothing like what you would typically expect
> from him if you are new to listening to his music.

Which makes me wonder whether it's just Jeff or that he May have
collaborated with someone. After all, it's released as 'all tracks
written and produced by Millsart', not by Jeff Mills.

> Don't sleep on this. It's really good.

Completely agreed. Especially the D1 track is monumental.

BTW, the new Lorne Burden "Kaotic Spacial Rhythms 3" on 430 West is
highly recommended as well.

Otto