>it which
>> probably defeated the purpose!!
>i am sure i read it on beat magazine's website in the gig
>guide a day or so before, ( don't believe everything you
>read, i guess!) I have yet to read a report of the show
>(especially interested in Loomit's involvement.

Yeah, The Cage definitely didn't happen - you had me very worried there.
Beat is very good on these things, so if you can find the listing send it to
me, those listings come from the club venues/promoters. The Cage isn't a
club associated with techno, more so trance/hard house. Kinda behind on the
report. Was cool. The graff was on the wall outside the club - very original
idea. There was a hip-hop room too, rare groove room, different music
styles. So it all tied in.

Cheers

Cyclone