A few people wanted to know about the track listing for Theo Parrish's Live
In Detroit 1999 tape. I've just listened to it again (after trying last week
only to find the tape was swapped by my girlfriend for the Little Prince, in
french, which was nice, but not much of a groove). I haven't done all the
house tracks, cause I don't know them all. I know all the disco/boogie
except the one that Discocaine sampled on "Back to back", if anyone can ID
this, let me know. If anyone, out of gratitude, wants to reward me for this,
I don't have either "Overyohead" or the one sided Summertime 12" thing. If
anybody should find a spare copy of either, let me know, and I'll sort out
reimbursment by way of cash or exchange. Here's the patchy listing:

1.  Theo Parrish
2.  Theo Parrish
3.  Herbie Hancock - Stars In Your Eyes
    From the Monsters LP, which is crap, also available on a 12".
4.  Players Association - Hustlin'
    From their first LP.
5.  Larry Heard?
6.  ??*
7.  Old Trax thing, sounds like a dub of something well known?
8.  Five Special - Why Leave Us Alone
    Fairly easily found 12"
9.  Cameo - It's Serious
    Very easy to find 12"
10. Fingers Inc. - Washing Machine
11. Theo Parrish
12. Body & Soul type thing.*
13. Theo Parrish - the best he's done, IMO, is this Overyohead?
14. Apparently on a Salsoul subsidary, I know Discocaine sampled it for Back
to Back.
    If anyone knows what this is, let me know.
15. Theo Parrish.
16. Theo Parrish.
17. Whatnauts - Help Is On The Way
    Quite hard to find, though try www.raregrooves.co.uk , they had a
special on it a while back.
18. Made In The USA - Shake Your Body
    On De-Lite. The 12" is quite sought after, the LP's middlingly easy to
find. I've got a spare 7", if anyone is desperately after it.
19. Marvin Gaye - Heavy Love Affair
    From the In Our Lifetime LP, which is good.
20. Bumblebee Unlimited - Lovebug
    Reissued on Unidisc, also on rare Red Greg 12" and album. It's Leroy
Burgess, Patrick Adams etc.
21. Roy Ayers - Can't You See Me
    On 12", also available on some comp, apparently.

One of the tracks marked with an asterisk is by Kings Of Tomorrow under a
pseudonym that I cannot remember off the top of my head, but they used the
same name for the "Rude Movements EP" on Yoshitoshi- I can't remember which
track it is, either. Sorry. Similarly I haven't written what tracks are
which for the Theo Parrish ones, partly because I am lazy and can't be
bothered to check when I get home and partly because I don't have all the
Sound Signature twelves to know. (hint hint).

Enjoy,

Jonny.