>> . Metamatics & Clatterbox: how i missed you (Neo Ouija)
>
> this is a *really* beautiful track.  the rest of the lp (Metamatics &
> Clatterbox "Project Unison" on Neo Ouija) is ok, nothing too amazing, but
> it's def worth shelling out the 9 quid for "How I Missed You"...

does anyone out there know about new clatterbox material (solo) coming out?
I have heard rumours of a couple albums on different labels, but it is all
hard to get the d/l on.  One of clear and electro-funk's most
underappreciated artists...one of the only albums I have literally worn out
from playing so much

-jason

GMOrecords
http://www.genmod.org