...heard there might be possibility of a Detroit premiere of the movie...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:05:20 EDT

Speaking of Mills, when I was in Berlin for the MusikUndMaschine, I heard
that he has the rights to the great silent film, "Metropolis" and is
releasing a new version with his own soundtrack!!!  The Fritz Lang people
loved his idea and went ahead and gave him the license. I think it'll be out
on DVD only.

It will premiere at the Berlin Film Festival this Fall...

What will the guy come up with next?

G l y p h