I am just trying to remember, Moroder did the soundtrack but I know Queen's
Freddie Mercury was involved - he did that song Love Kills. But Radio Ga Ga
definitely used parts of the film Metropolis in the video clip and was on
their LP The Works.

Not sure how it all tied in. It was a long time ago. It was kinda
controversial when it came out though. I don't think it was Moroder's best
work myself.

Cheers

Cyclone