Greetings,

"If the wow-wow sound is like a 303 acidline and the whale song is a
bassline
that comes in about halfway through the track I would think that this was
Acid
Eiffel by Choice (Laurent Garnier) on Fragile.  This track does have a two
melodic bass parts that sound like whalesongs, as well as a lot of string
pads.
If the track in question had some acid line to it then this is my guess."

It def. was not a 303 bass line, I'm guessing the "wow-wow" sounds were
probably made by a Juno.   But after hearing Acid Eiffel  again, i'm gonna
hunt it down.

I'm trying to locate a copy of Killer Whale, but I don't see it on the UR
catalog anywhere.....

I may have located a copy of the Warp Track as well......hopefully one of
these will pan out.

thanks again all

jim