> >http://djsets.hyperreal.org/listen.cgi?listen_to=19980000!DJMD.rm

That is a great mix, thanks for posting that URL.  HEaring that track
"CCCP - Americans/Soviets" really takes me back, we used to play that as
an opener at our High School dances in Kalamazoo!  (back when there was
still a cold war, ha).   ALso Jamie Jupitor "computer power" never fails
to move me.   Does anyone else remember this Paul Hardcastle track
called "Itz Weird" (has sample repeated "something's terribly wrong..."
in a low voice...) from about the same era as the rest of these tracks.
Not to be confused with Hardcastle's "Rainforest" or "Soundchaser".  98
WJLB used to play that track in their "after school mixes" (midafternoon
half-hour mini-mixes)

cheers

--
Matt MacQueen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>