isn't there something happening at the phoenix center or whatever in pontiac
on friday and saturday? or do i have the wrong week?

i heard kevin saunderson and magda were spinning on saturday.

Yes, it's the Internet Freedom Fest at the Phoenix Plaza in Pontiac.

Friday: Nicole 11:11
Saturday (10am-11pm) Courtney and Dave
                    Houseshoes
                    "DJ Huckaby" (I'm assuming they mean Mike)
                    Detroit Grand Pubahs
                    Lauren Flax
                    John "Billeebob" Williams
                    Nicole 11:11 (again...)
                    DJ Bone
                    Magda and Minx
                    Kevin Saunderson

That's pretty much the order that they're playing...no definite set times that I've found. But those last few are playing at the same time Twonz and James Pennington are playing at Dalley in the Alley in downtown Detroit.

The website for the Internet Freedom Fest is http://www.internetfreedomfest.com

The website for Dalley in the Alley is http://www.motormouth.com

Hope this helps!