On 7 Sept 2000, "Jonny McIntosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Is there also a new/recent Black Flag
>  release that I missed, I'm only aware of "Sweat"?

I know I've posted on this before, but I NEED to get hold of the new Stacey
Pullen "The Stand"
on Black Flag...it's life or death!!!  I keep hearing the Slam boys playing it
out and every
time it drives me mad that it hasn't appeared yet, it just gets better every
time I hear it.
Does anyone know when/if it's coming out?  I heard a rumour that it was held
back for the
forthcoming album, is the true, is it on it?  If it's not on the album I might
have to phone
Dirk Dreyer to make me a copy (JOKE!!!!!).

Does anyone have any info on the release date/contents of UR's impending
'Millenium 2
Millenium'?  I read in the Jockey Slut (better of a bad bunch of UK
publications) "interview"
with Mad Mike that realease was scheduled for summer/autumn 2000, but who
knows?  The inclusion
of a Reinforced mix of Amazon is all I know; all I need to know!!

Just as a by the way, does anyone else think that Heiko Laux's Sensefiction
mini-album on
Kanzleramt is as brilliant as I think it is.  I was listening to it earlier on
and had to stop
what I was doing - a veritable work of art and one of my top 12"s of the year
so far!

Cheers in advance for any help!

Niall.