On 9 Sept, concrete massage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  another track that's spinnin my head is Hakan Lidbo's ~120 BPM space
>  houser  "Orgazmo" on the Moody Label; quirky percussion, hard to explain,
>  it just grooooves.

...SO TRUE!!!  I have fallen in love with that ep as well; normally wouldn't go
for the Moody
stuff myself but I was totally taken with this ep from the moment I heard it -
shows you can't
afford to ignore anything!

I've got the remixes (Part 1) of Sensefiction and they're brilliant (best thing
Surgeon's done
in a long while IMHO), but I was talking about the mini-album, also confusingly
called
Sensefiction, that the original track is taken from.  If you like the remixes,
track this album
down and you'll be absolutely smitten.

Also really into the Shake 'Samplaholic' 12" on Moods & Grooves (tried playing
it with M5 last
night and it worked a treat)...

Keep them coming!!!  Cheers,

Niall.

PS Jeff's "Every dog..." is the Dog's Bollocks!!!...that it means 'it's very
good' by the way.