Fixer and I went to see Richie & John do the Plus 8 Classics tour thing
at Giant in LA last night.

Me too.

(and a "Join In The
Chant" remix encore!  Long time no hear)

done with all the house lights on.. which was bizarre all by itself.

Earlier John dropped a Dead Or Alive/You Spin Me 'Round mix and the place went f'ing crazy. Then Rich stepped up and.. you could tell a lot of the people didn't know what was going on, but they all loved it anyway. I think the second track he played knocked over every drink in the building. Relentless for about 2.5 hours. Wonderful. No 909 use though..