> > > Just listening to Drexciya - The Quest.
> > >
> > > Any comments on their work.
> > > I'd be interested in verbal descriptions of the work.
> > > thanks
> > > mediadrome

Gotta check out Neptune's Lair on Tresor - very funky electro. also luv
"Journey Home" ep.

> >I love the "verbal description" of Drexciya on the Interstellar Fugitives
> sleeve. It is something like "Underwater Assault Unit", anyone have this
> handy to confirm how far off I am? Anyways, its a good description of them
> and their music i.e. aqua-orientated.

Nearly right. The full description on the IF sleeve is as follows:

STATUS: UR Aquatic Assault Unit, Beach Head Prepartions,
currently missing in action.
GENE TYPE: Z (Full Negative Evolution Sequence Completed)
METHOD OF OPERATION: Underwater Deployment of Electronic
Funk Bombs.
WEAPON OF CHOICE: H20
CRIMES COMMITTED: Too many to list.
CURRENTLY BEING SOUGHT FOR: Aquatacizem Mission # UR-045
WHEREABOUTS: Last Sighting Eastside Sewer System 7 Mile and Van
Dyke area - Eastside Detroit Sector.
UNIT OR DIVISION: Wavejumper Special Forces.

I like all of the descriptions on the IF album.

Peace

Nathan (who has waaayyyy to much time on his hands)