In a message dated 9/27/00 2:09:09 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I love the "verbal description" of Drexciya on the Interstellar Fugitives
sleeve. It is something like "Underwater Assault Unit", anyone have this
handy to confirm how far off I am? Anyways, its a good description of them
and their music i.e. aqua-orientated. Just don't ask the list who Drexciya
is/are  ;-`)

All I know is "The Quest".
The reason I asked for verbal descriptions is that lots of things that they
do on "The Quest" (motives, development etc.) seem, to my ears anyway, more
related to the classical music world that to the dance/techno world.    So I
will ask the question,  who are they?, and did any of them have any classical
musical training?

mediadrome