howdy folks

does anyone have a copy, or know where i can get a copy of "Vision's of
You" by Trevor Rockliffe feat. Blake Baxter. Sonic Groove had a copy,
but don't really wanna spend the minimum $100 order. It's for my wedding
early next year, so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, does anyone know who i can contact to find out when the DEMF will
be next year. I'm wanting to plan for my honeymoon, but it depends when
the DEMF will be.

Lastly, is it true that you have to book a time to go to the Submerge
shop? I really want to visit it and purchase many rekkids when i'm over
there.

Sorry for the long winded post.

Thanks

Nathan (Who will be ever greatful to the people that can help answer
these questions)