Hello

I've got 2 mixtapes(well 4 actually, but 2 for each set) by Derrick May
and Juan Atkins when they were on JJJ's Mix-Up in Australia a while
back. There are sooo many great tracks that I don't know the names or
artists, and I was wondering if any helpful 313ers out there might be
able to listen to them and write down the names of the tracks. I'm
willing to pay them for their time and effort. Probably better someone
from Australia does this as I'm in Adelaide, and also the Aussie dollar
at the moment is screwed, so it wouldn't work out to much to someone in
the US.

Anyhoo, if anyone is willing, let me know and we'll work something out.

Thanks again peeps

Nathan