Just got the sex on the beach 2000 remix in the mail today.
"From ghetto anthem to modern day soul classic".
I couldn't stop playing the Electro Funk promo CD and featured it on
previous episodes of my internet radio show "Clear Radio".
If the house and techno "soul" jocks give this a chance
it will definitely do some damage around the world.

Also on the Ghetto Tek / Booty tip
Cool Cutmaster DJ Godfather
is making his 2nd appearance at Deep Red in Toronto.
It will be a show not to be missed for all those that either haven't seen
this style of Djing or have only had a small taste.
Date - Friday September 29 2000
Place - Film Cafe
Location - 659 Queen St. W. ( at Bathurst)
cover - $10
time - 10pm to 4am
19+

David Cooper