Sure is! He is as big as Oakenfold, Sasha and Digweed, all those cats in the
UK and Australia. He plays live mostly, doesn't DJ. His new album should be
out in the US and has all these high profile guests, Adam Freeland, Sasha,
Paul Van Dyk, DJ Rap, etc. He also remixed a single (or two?) from Madonna's
Ray Of Light LP with Sasha. Just not my taste. His name comes up all the
time on the MTV site. Now enuff BT before the backlash begins. Anyone want
more info on this guy, please e-mail me privately - BT has had heaps of
press over here, making me a quasi-expert by default.