Sounds like you aren't letting someone assert their opinion. Seems like
there's a lot of that on the list today.

er..
The opinion was already stated. Impossible to prevent something that already happened, right? (or so big momma used to say..)

> So sloppy in execution? what did they think it was a gymnastics meet?
> Its no wonder that people like that make comments like that when they come
> to events like that and expect to see an MTV stage show. Maybe next time
> carl or kenny play we could ask the NYC ballet to dance around them to mask
> the "sloppiness" and help out their execution.
> Vez

Here, here.
I personally have no tolerance for sloppy people. I thought Mills' best set was @ Sector 616 in K-zoo, because he wore a snappy cardigan sweater and spankin' fresh topsiders.
However his slacks were not "seamless", or "tight"...
ecchh.

.Joseph Titwillow III