In a message dated 10/3/00 8:48:44 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>> Dickweed
>

>This is what he should be called anyhow... A bit like
>
>Judge (family) Jewels and Carl Cocks
>

>Nick(Dj Pacific:)

Hey now, "Carl Cocks" is where I draw the line, bro.  Carl is one of very few
who can cater to many audiences.  His sets can vary from progressive clubby
house all the way to banging techno.

It is he who drove the crowd mad at MotorDetroit this past spring (I think it
was), who kicked a** at the Tresor club in Berlin to another capacity crowd
during Love Parade weekend...not to mention Love Parade itself to a tune of
2.5 million people.  Those Germans do NOT play around, they know good music.

He's a nice, witty guy and every time I've heard him play, he's never let me
down.   And besides, at least he's out there doing something.

G l y p h