In a message dated 03/10/00 22:54:31 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Hey now, "Carl Cocks" is where I draw the line, bro.  Carl is one of very
few

>  who can cater to many audiences.  His sets can vary from progressive
clubby
>  house all the way to banging techno.

This is very true, I've heard him play techno sets that would make the best
of the best drool.  He's got all the right records, and he's definately got
the skills, I've heard him play proper techno sets a few times, 3 decks on
the go every time, and each time he's been totally flawless all the way
through.  You just have to catch him at a techno club, if you go see him at a
house club, he's guaranteed to be cheesy.  He's got a night in London, or at
least he did - Ultimate B.A.S.E, Jim Masters is the other resident and also
very good, and they get in some really good guests as well.

Aaron