Headroom is crazy!!!!  3 guys on 6 tables-doubling off of eachother w/out
looking at eachotehr. I saw them a couple of months
ago in Indy. Amazing.

I cant really put djs in an order...
but my top 5 performances would have to be:

Hawtin
Marco Carola- sexy =)
Oliver Ho
Dave Clarke
Claude Young and Misstress Barbara are tied, because they both put the
same amount of energy in their sets.
 imo
Lorie