 From: Fred Giannelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 5:10 PM
 To: 313@hyperreal.org
 Subject: Re: [313] no Speedy J?

 Thanks for your support.  Guess you'll miss out.

 Telepathic regards,
 The Kooky Scientist

 --
 Upcoming Gigs:

 Oct. 28th - From Our Minds to Yours / Somewhere in Detroit.

 Richie Hawtin, John Acquaviva, Daniel Bell (live), The Kooky
 Scientist (live),
 Theorem (live), Kenny Larkin, Matthew Hawtin, Clark Warner, Scott Gordon

 http://www.plus8.com/classics/fomty.html

 Try the Plus 8 Classics/Sonic Foundry Acid contest REDUX @
 http://www.acidplanet.com/plus8/

 TELEPATHICA     P.O.B. 80337    Boston, MA        02180-0010
 U.S.A.   FX 781-438-3919
 MP3 Audio Samples @  http://www.mp3.com/FredGiannelli