Hey, don't take it personally. Taste is subjective. Speedy J is the one person whose music I really enjoy on that bill. I'm sorry if that upsets you but you can surely find solace in the fact that the party will sell out in under fifteen minutes and be at capacity until 6 a.m. I've seen the kooky scientist a ton of times and did enjoy it but that's just not where I'm at right now. But enough about me...

Thanks for your support.  Guess you'll miss out.

Telepathic regards,
The Kooky Scientist

I know I found out yesterday. Sucks. Guess I'm not going.

I checked the +8 site, and noticed Speedy J is gone off the lineup for
FOMTY...

how come?

darw_n

Upcoming Gigs:

Oct. 28th - From Our Minds to Yours / Somewhere in Detroit.

Richie Hawtin, John Acquaviva, Daniel Bell (live), The Kooky Scientist (live),
Theorem (live), Kenny Larkin, Matthew Hawtin, Clark Warner, Scott Gordon

http://www.plus8.com/classics/fomty.html

Try the Plus 8 Classics/Sonic Foundry Acid contest REDUX @
http://www.acidplanet.com/plus8/

TELEPATHICA     P.O.B. 80337    Boston, MA        02180-0010
U.S.A.   FX 781-438-3919
MP3 Audio Samples @  http://www.mp3.com/FredGiannelli