Tonight the ever-approachable Brian "Golgo88" Gillespie will be the guest DJ at
Forans.  Brian is a Detroit scenester..  He has been around since thowing those
fabulous $5 Packard Parties that you'll find alot of us still reminiscing
about..  He started up Blue Collar, Twilight 76 with DJ Dick, and helped
Godfather get where he is at with DataBass.  He is also heavily involved in the
Detroit Grand Pu-Bah's...  Acting as the know-it-all-guy-in-the-flashy-blue-suit
to the future posterboy for motown jit.  There will probably be alot of heads in
the häüs.  After three years of trying to get him on my radio show it will
finally be my pleasure to showcase everybody's pal.

See him for free from 11-2AM.

Steve