we're getting metropolis as a 12", but we don't have the capability to
put audio on the site.  it was supposed to be here already, but it was
delayed at the pressing plant, but should be here within a week (we
hope).  as soon as we get it, it will be listed on the record time site
under the "new release" category.

ani
record time
www.recordtime.com