just a side note of some nice pieces of work that have crossed my desk lately.

Lady D- Naked Kaleidescope
Deep House.In the same vane as Mark Farina San Fran Sessions One and Dj Heather. Smooth mixes,good feeling.
For Track Listing: http://allmusic.com/cg/x.dll?p=amg&sql=A496686
Review coming soon.

Real Ibiza, Volume three-Chilling You Softly.
Before you run at the word 'ibiza' (like I did) this CD is a really nice mix of down tempo/ambient tracks that still manage to capture the sensuality of the island. A nice surprise.
(review coming soon)

(and again) Tadd Mulinix-Winking Makes Faces.
(Spooky International)
...record release party this Saturday at Motor.

& St.Germain-Tourist