I've heard of them all... but I spose they're less
known to non dj's and ppl not on this list. All of
those mentioned have been discussed at sometime on
this list (some of them are subscribers)...

I think the DEMF and the lead up to it has helped a
lot of ppl get their bearings tho with the scene. I'll
be honest and admit that a few of those performing at
the DEMF I'd never heard of before. Sometimes I find
it hard to believe that all of these different artists
support the same kind of music...

For me, the DEMF has helped bring the whole scene back
into perspective even tho I didn't attend. Much
respect to the groovetech ppl, I would have missed out
totally if it wasn't for the Real Video...

l8r,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > I could be wrong be
these guys are pretty well