Double Big-Ups to the Groovetech people.

They captured history and made media history in the process of streaming it.

but yes,  I feel that outside of us on the list or dance music lovers in
general I am learning that these artists are largely unknown. This is why the
person who works at Record Time's post was interesting to me because I
assumed (never do that) that these creators were widely recognized.
Especially customers at Record Time in Roseville. But I must remember that
was just some of us in the dance music room there.

Peace,
Five