Cool stuff but I'm still waiting for a killer Philpot record.

Anybody happen to know the origin of the black revolutionaries shout out on the moodymann remix of sasha dive? its the same as on Abacus - Black Thanks from the 90s.

This ornaments record I want to love, but feels a little done to me right now. like, do you remember how it used to be, blah blah blah dunno.

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

http://www.philpot-records.net/promo/PhilpotShowcase122008.mp3

My Philpot-Showcase December 2008

Philpot Showcase 12/2008 mixed by SoulPhiction

there..s a lot of unreleased Philpot stuff on this one, also the first two
taster of the Legit Edits
series and some other records that influenced us over the last months.
thanks and respect to the artists!

1. Soulphiction - Underground Railroad (Philpot)
2. MXM - Move Me (Twisted Mix) (Philpot)
3. Break SL - TME (Philpot)
4. Baaz - Clouds (White)
5. KDJ - Should..ve known (Edit)
6. Reggie Dokes - Rain on me (Philpot)
7. Vakula - Untitled
8. Legit Edit Pt. I (Legit Edit)
9. Robert Auser - No Way Back (White)
10. Sascha Dive - Deepest America (Moodymann Remix)
11. ManmadeScience - Tätarätä (Philpot)
12. Jackmate - Chicago-Toronto (Philpot)
13. Fred P - Other Music (UQ)
14. Marcus Mixx - The Spell (Ron Hardy Mix) (Let..s Pet Puppies)
15. Rashmir - The Package (Jersey Soul mix)
16. Ian Simmonds - Whos Blues (SoulPhiction Remix) (Musik Krause)
17. Legit Edit Pt. II (Legit Edit)

[mxm]
www.myspace.com/mxmspace
www.goneloko.co.uk