The reggie dokes was another tortured moment at the record store but I passed on it. will probably pick it up digitally. I'm way more digging his one on the Prime numbers comp. http://www.discogs.com/release/1511563.

I pick up a fair amount of philpot releases, its just that they have so much potential to take it further IMO. some of the tracks are just too moody and directionless for me.

Quoting Carlos De Brito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 08:42:22 -0500
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
An: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: Re: (313) Soulphiction Philpot Showcase.

Cool stuff but I'm still waiting for a killer Philpot record.

I think this is a killer record by Reggie Dokes on Philpot: http://www.discogs.com/release/1489271
and the Madmade Science album as well: http://www.discogs.com/release/940579

c*
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a