No probs - also sounding really good is this:

http://rubadub.co.uk/?node_id=1.3&id=24061

Don't know much about them (although the Dissident label has now put
out more than enough high quality releases to shake off it's trendy
status!) but anone who like it deep will dig this I think

cheers

Jason

PS Anyone know who is behind the 20th Anniversary Music Institute
releases with the unreleased Derrick May tracks??