This is all I've got to go on so far:

"so the US import prices have been creeping up a bit recently… but if
there's one thing you can't put a price on it's UN-RELEASED DERRICK
MAY material! NDATL is keeping the tracklist on lock down but it's
pretty easy to work out who's behind A1 on this one. And that's not
all… there's also un heard tracks from Chez Damier, Kai Alce, D-Wynn,
K-Hand, Mike Huckaby & Alton Miller in this series. This release is
limited and vinyl only."

The clips are heavy duty proper old school House and Techno- sort of
stuff you'd hear on a Derrick May mix from 87- really exciting stuff
(well for me anyway, stuck in the past as i am!)

cheers

Jason