I could have sworn that I joined this list because of my interest
and I will even go so far as to say passion for DETROIT music
both past and present.

I recently posted a message informing everyone of an even newer
cover of the Song
Knights of the .....
"produced by" Karizma on
the label Basement Boys from the States.
Does anyone know or care to comment on this furthermore sacrilege
to our anthem .... the peoples anthem....
It even credits Underground Resistance (not anyone person specifically).

On a side note,
what's up to all the people in the house this past Sunday @ Temple for
the Sandwiches video release party.
Hey Fellas "Shirt Up"
Hey Ladies "Pants Down"
If you don't know you will soon find out what this is all about
Also thanks to Ian & Linda thanks for bigging up my man moonstarr's
performance, he is definitely doing some crazy music.
Watch out for the PTR music coming your way

Are you out there Detroit??????

Later,
David Cooper

check www.technologix.org