dcooper wrote:

> I could have sworn that I joined this list because of my interest
> and I will even go so far as to say passion for DETROIT music
> both past and present.
>
> I recently posted a message informing everyone of an even newer
> cover of the Song
> Knights of the .....
> "produced by" Karizma on
> the label Basement Boys from the States.
> Does anyone know or care to comment on this furthermore sacrilege
> to our anthem .... the peoples anthem....
> It even credits Underground Resistance (not anyone person specifically).

this caused me much confusion and stress.  what's up with ripping off
jaguar?  and do you think kdj is happy about the titles "shades of k"
(shades of jae) and "oneofdemnites" (dem young sconies) ?  if there are
two people in detroit i don't want to piss off, it's mad mike and kenny
dixon jr.  lots of people have commented on this record, and trust me,
it wasn't because they liked it.....

> On a side note,
> what's up to all the people in the house this past Sunday @ Temple for
> the Sandwiches video release party.
> Hey Fellas "Shirt Up"
> Hey Ladies "Pants Down"
> If you don't know you will soon find out what this is all about

i had to leave early, is this a new pubahs song?  i know they played a
lot of new material that night.

ani