(hopefully this meets the requirements for being 313 related):

Hello all 313ers!
     My name is Kevin Kennedy, I am also known as fbk, the sleep
engineer, and powerhouse.  I am forwarding a link to my new album and
DJ mix (which can be downloaded and shared if you like)...but, before
I do that, I felt the need to explain why I am doing this:

    I am looking for feedback from all of you wonderful people because
I respect your opinions and I know that this list is full of
opinionated people and music listeners.  I am 313 related as well, due
to my affiliations with several Detroit artists (and a couple of
releases on Frictional and Xplor as well).

    I hope that you will enjoy what I have created...and thank you for
listening in advance...please get in touch with me on my contact link
on the following site:

                              http://abso.lo0p.us

--
fbk