Hey Kevin

It certainly does meet the "requirements" for 313  ;-)
What label is the album going to be out on?  Will there be vinyl?
Been listening to this while doing my timesheets at work and it's slamming.
Right now I'm boppin' to "KnowNoKnowHow" - and "The Nest" - this will
deeeestroy the floor.
Really liking this whole collection of tunes.

Will be listening to the mix tomorrow when I get in to work again.

Good to hear from you!

MEK