Hello 313,

Pardon the OT, but I know someone will have insight if they could hit
me back offlist.

I recently was cleaning my apartment, and this arc of static
electricity the likes of which I've never seen jumped off my hand and
into my mixer. The audio "POPPED" loudly and went dead. After that, it
would power/light up and bump the speakers but it does not accept any
input whatsoever. No bouncing levels, no audio (obviously), no
headphone cueing, no booth output.

Is this something that could be feasably fixed or should I get a new
mixer? The SMX-301 is not a particularly expensive model, but if it's
fixable maybe it makes sense to do so. Otherwise, might be time for a
new mixer!

E-mail me offlist with any insight, sorry bout the spam.