That's messed up. First off, is the mixer the problem?  I.e. can you
run an IPod, CD Player, etc into your amp and hear sound? Do your
turntables still produce sound (maybe hard to do without a phono
preamp or mixer, but worth checking).

If so, the mixer is kinda shot.  You can try getting it replaced under
warranty from Stanton.  It's weird that you could build up enough
static charge to fry it -- for one thing the chassis is grounded, so
any electrical charge should have gone straight to ground.  For
another, all static-sensitive components (and there really shouldn't
be many) should not be vulnernerable because the path of least
resistance is through chassis ground.

But there's a first time for everything.  Let me know what you find
out. I've been messing around with stereo gear longer than you've been
alive and never heard of anything like this.