Well, I'm not opposed to it but after the past couple of weeks it would cost a
bundle. My mother passed away at the beginning of the month and her funeral was
on my birthday. She was pissed at Genesis P-Orridge for wasting my time and not
becoming sucessful so if there would ever be a PTV acid house era reunion. Gen
would have to do the following.

1) Resolve his problems with his ex-wife Paula P-Orridge / Alaura O'Dell and
his children.

2) Remove those stupid implants and stop looking like "... a candy colored
clown they call the sandman"

3) Come up with a ton of money for his ex-wife, children and myself.

So don't hold your breath folks.

telepathic regards,

the kooky scientist